Elhaga on I Was There: The Avett Brother… Adison on I Was There: Pygmalion Music F… Sandess on This Just In — Sit Back, Relax… Brork on I Was There: Bowerbirds, … wnoucc on I Was There: Man Man, 10/…
- Welcome to OverUC.com!
- Archive: Girl Talk, 11/5/08
- Archive: Broken Social Scene, 10/19/09
- Archive: Pygmalion Music Festival 2008
- Archive: Company of Thieves and Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, 1/25/09
- Archive: Jeff Tweedy, 1/31/09
- Archive: Man Man, 10/16/08
- Archive: Kimya Dawson, 4/13/08
- Archive: The Love Language and Headlights, 4/17/09
- Thanks For Checking Out The Site!
Seeing as a trendsetter, Louis Vuitton which initiated as a trunk maker has established numerous high-end products in keeping with its brand attitudes.
This creativeness made it easier for to make a big difference in 1998 because of the contribution of Marc Jacobs as Artistic Director. Rue Scribe as a store does a lot of help at the time of the progression of Louis Vuitton as an worldwide brand. The 1850's and 1960's were thought to be the periods of the big time for modern luggage, then 1870's marked the area with the creation of luxury luggage.
As a French fashion house founded by Louis Vuitton in 1854, Louis Vuitton Malletier is often known as Louis Vuitton or shortened to LV. Being a fashion icon, LV's monogram these days can be found on a variety of merchandise, such as luxury trunks, leather goods, ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses, and books.
Louis Vuitton, one of the most well-known international fashion houses, sells things by two key solutions, one is by the physical retailers, such as standalone boutiques, lease departments in high-end department stores and one more is by the Internet.